TERMS & CONDITIONS
Perlita Terms and Conditions of Use
This is www.perlita.co.uk (the Website), owned by Perlita. Goods supplied from the Website are supplied by www.perlita.co.uk. Your submission of an order represents an offer to purchase the Goods indicated by you and it is not binding on us until we have notified you that an order is accepted. All advertisements and communications made by us until your order is accepted by us are invitations to treat only and are not offers. This means that if goods are shown on the site but are not available or are incorrectly priced or otherwise incorrectly described, Perlita shall not be obliged to sell you those goods.
- The content of the pages of this Website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Website for any particular purpose. By using this Website you acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Website meet your specific requirements.
- This Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this Website, which are not the property of, or licensed to Perlita, are acknowledged by us.
- Unauthorised use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this Website may also include links to other Websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the Website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked Website(s).
- Your use of this Website and any dispute arising out of such use of the Website is subject to the laws of England.
- Payment can only be made by our currently displayed debit and credit cards, and by PayPal.
- All orders must be paid for in GBP (British Pounds) .
- Cash is not accepted and neither is payment on collection, or by cheque, or any other form of mail payment.
NOTE: We do not accept telephone orders and we do not have a physical shop presence.
All orders for products are subject to availability. Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being unavailable from local stock or from the manufacturer.
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
- The identification of a pricing or product description error.
- Your failure to meet the eligibility to order criteria set out in the main Terms and Conditions.”
Where a product is discontinued or otherwise becomes unavailable for a long period of time we will contact you by email as soon as possible to suggest an alternative item.
Goods in Transit
Perlita shall not be held responsible for goods returned to us, by you, which go missing in transit with a third party, i.e.. Royal Mail, and shall not be liable for refunds on that basis. Please refer to our returns policy for guidelines on postage methods which ensure compensation from Royal Mail, in the unlikely event that goods become lost in transit. The following up of a claim for compensation with Royal Mail shall be borne by you and is not the responsibility of Perlita.
IMPORTANT NOTE: – Most of our products are non-returnable due to hygienic reasons. Our lingerie products do not have “hygiene seals” as most are thongs or strings of pearls that are too small to hold hygienic seals, therefore you should refer to the size chart for the product and select the appropriate size when ordering.
This does not affect your statutory rights, if you wish to return an item for a refund, simply return the item in perfect, unworn condition within 7 days of receipt of goods, including all packaging (boxes, product care cards, tags, etc.) in original condition. We reserve the right to refuse a refund where the above conditions have not been met, and if you request a return of your item from us after we refuse a refund then you are required to pay all shipping costs for the return. Please take care when unpacking & repacking items. Failure to return an item within 7 working days from receipt or in accordance with the return conditions will prevent us from issuing any refunds or exchanges. The 7 working day period commences from the day when your goods have been delivered and a signature obtained by the carrier.
Before returning a product the customer must complete a Returns Form. On receipt of the returns form Perlita will advise an RMA (Return Merchandise Advice) number and return address. The RMA number and return address must be clearly shown on the return address label completed by the customer. Refund of postal charges will only be made in the case of goods found by us to be defective, or if we have supplied an item which is not what the customer ordered. All other returns postal charges are the responsibility of the customer and will not be refunded, furthermore we will not accept responsibility for items if they are not sent by a recorded/signed for postal service. Perlita will not be held responsible for goods received that have been damaged in the post, or lost, and will not assume liability for any associated costs.
Parcels should be returned via a recorded delivery service (e.g. Royal Mail Recorded), and the customer is responsible for the goods until they are signed for at our return address. Please contact us using the Returns Form. before returning your item, as all returns not recorded and sent without an RMA number will be rejected. If you do not follow the returns procedure outlined in our terms and conditions then any goods sent and returned to you on request will be charged to you at the full postal rate applicable. On receipt of the returned items we will contact you via email and arrange to refund or exchange the products as soon as possible. If a customer cancels an order after it is shipped then it will be treated as a return and RMA procedures outlined above will apply. The customer is also responsible for any return shipping charges.
Defective goods or items sent in error.
Note – Any goods found to be defective on receipt may be returned by following the returns procedure outlined above. If you have received an item and it is defective or not the item you ordered, you may return the item unused, provide it is in it’s original un-damaged packaging complete with tags attached. You must do this within 7-days, and you must include your invoice. Once the item has been received, your refund will be processed. We will not issue refunds for returns that do not meet our terms and conditions. In cases where we deem you have not met the terms and conditions you may request a return of your goods, however you are liable to pay all postal and shipping charges before the goods are shipped back to you.
A return address will be advised when we issue you with an RMA number.
Promotion Terms and conditions
From time to time we may include promotions or other offers on this Website. Each such offer shall be subject to its own terms and might not be available in all jurisdictions. Perlita reserve the right to withdraw any promotion at any time at their discretion without prior notification.
Children under 18 years old may not purchase any items in our store. If you are under 18 you may use Perlita only under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
All information including prices are correct at time of publishing. It may be necessary to change prices either up or down, from time to time. Any price changes will be confirmed to you at the time of ordering. Every reasonable care has been taken to ensure that the descriptions and colour matching are accurate. However, all sizes quoted are approximate and the reproduction of colours are as accurate as photographic and web-publishing processes will allow.
To the fullest extent permitted by the law, Perlita shall not be liable to you by reason of any representation (unless fraudulent), or any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law, or under the express terms of the contract, for any indirect, special or consequential loss or damage (whether for loss of profit or otherwise), costs, expenses or other claims for compensation whatsoever (whether caused by negligence on the part of Perlita, its staff, employees, agents or otherwise) which arise out of or in connection with the use of this Website. The supply of the products or their use or resale by you, and the entire liability of Perlita under or in connection with the contract shall not exceed the price of the products. This does not affect your statutory rights. We will not be liable to you or be deemed to be in breach of the contract by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform any of our obligations in relation to the product ordered by you, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control. This does not affect your statutory rights.