Caring For Your Lingerie.
To keep your lingerie in tip top condition, you should hand wash only. Use lukewarm water when hand washing as hot water can damage delicate fabrics like lace, embroidery, Elastane and other stretch fabrics. Using cool water will help preserve the garments colour.
In addition to the general care information above, the following instructions will help ensure you get the best from your Bracli product.
Natural cultured pearls are a feature of Bracli lingerie and need extra care if they are to maintain their lustre. In particular the pearls can be discooloured or damaged if not treated correctly. Bracli advise the following steps to keep your Bracli lingerie in good condition:
- Wash after each use
- Hand wash only, using cold water and neutral mild soap
- Allow to dry naturally
- Never dry Bracli Lingerie in a dryer
- Do not clean with alcohol,rub or scrub with abrasive or scouring materials.
Bracli & G Thong
Due to the intimate nature of this item of lingerie the manufacturer (Creaciones Bracli S.L.) has issued the following disclaimer with regard to it's use...
"Users of Bracli & G do so at their own risk. Neither Creaciones Bracli S.L. nor its retailers assume any responsibility or liability for the use of the Bracli & G thong."
Manufacturer's advisory for use of the Bracli & G Thong:
- Do not use if damaged in any way.
- Consult your physician before using if you have an implanted device or have had surgery on your intimate areas
- Do not share to avoid spreading infections
- Stop using the thong immediately if you experience discomfort
- Ensure you are naturally lubricated before inserting the pearl cluster.